Primary School Experience Programme
Are you interested in teaching in a Primary School?
Do you need further quality school experience to explore whether this career is for you?
We believe teaching is an excellent career. We are committed to growing the next generation of outstanding teachers to ensure that our children receive high quality education.
We are committed to supporting those candidates interested in entering a profession which offers:
- A chance to make a real difference to children’s life chances
- A supportive team committed to serving its community
- Creativity, hard work and challenges with the reward of seeing children develop their potential.
- Secure, professional employment with attractive financial, pension and holiday benefits Primary School Experience Programme which will include:
- We are partners with the OFSTED Outstanding Devon Primary SCITT, ranked number 1 amongst Teacher Training providers nationally. Combining with them we offer a
- A placement within one of our local good/outstanding schools who are committed to developing the next generation of excellent teachers
- A structured, supported placement tailored to your individual needs
- Flexible pattern of attendance (eg: up to a two week block, or single days spread over ten weeks)
- The chance to discuss with a range of school staff your career choice and the range of training options Find out more about DPSCITT by visiting www.dpscitt.org.uk or ringing 01392 454 359
To find out more about what we can offer at Shaldon School, please contact Julie Youd on: 01626 873329