We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting payments online for items such as lunch money and school trips. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments and book school lunches whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
- The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school.
- You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school.
- Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
How to get started with ParentPay
Visit www.parentpay.com and activate your account via the Account login area on the home page of the site.
Already have a ParentPay account?
If you already have a ParentPay account, either with our school or another ParentPay school, you can simply login to that account and add your other children via the ‘Add a child’ tab on your home page. You will need your activation username and password to do this.
New to ParentPay?
You can set up a secure online account, activated using a unique activation username and password; you will be prompted to change these and to keep them safe and secure as your Username and Password for future logins.
If you have two or more children at a ParentPay school, you only need to activate one account to create your ‘main account’ and then add your other children via the ‘Add a child tab’ on your home page.
ParentPay holds an electronic record of your payments to view at a later date. Once you have activated your account you can make online payments straight away. Menu selections for children in Years Reception, 1 and 2 will be available from 12 April 2018.
Those parents wishing to pay cash should contact the school office to request the option of paying via PayPoint or pay via the office for a transition period.
Please do not hesitate to email Sally email@example.com if you need assistance or visit www.parentpay.com/parents